Who we are:
Noze has digitized the sense of smell. We’ve done for the nose what the camera did for the eyes and the microphone did for the ears. It took six years and some help from NASA but we did it. Now it’s time for us to bring it to the world.
People who succeed at Noze have a sense of urgency, a ton of initiative, infinite curiosity, strong internal drive, and an enthusiasm for bleeding edge tech. If you’re bursting with fresh ideas and want to join a company in its journey to change the status quo, then this opportunity is for you!
Who you are:
As a specialist, you will provide direct support to the technology and product verticals of Noze with monthly planning of materials and their procurements, supplier validation and prioritization, process development and improvement of ordering and management of project materials which includes but not limited to speciality chemicals, electronic parts, mechanical parts and odor sources.
What You Will Do:
- Material demand forecasting: Lead creation and updating of regular material demand forecast
- Supplier/material management: Direct monitoring and expediting of project materials, to ensure smooth project execution.
- Inventory Management: Oversee inventory of Lab/project items and manage material supply according to material requirement and space constraint of the lab/storage.
- Reporting: Direct development of regular dashboards for all supply chain activities, illustrating performance vs baseline.
- Ordering material: Oversee Lab/project requirements and initiating expediting activities as required.
- Manage and track product shipment to customers.
- Best Practices: Develop and refine processes, policies and tools to ensure effective execution and foster continuous improvement.
What you need:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, operations, supply chain or related field.
- Minimum 3 years of supply chain or logistics handling experience. Supply chain experience in chemistry and electronics labs will be an asset.
- Experience in material handling, planning and purchasing.
- Advanced Google Sheets / Excel skills
- Working with international suppliers, cross cultural awareness will be an asset.
- Ability to work in a collaborative and dynamic team environment.
- Self starter with ability to work independently under pressure and react quickly to changing priorities.
- Carrying a Class 5 driver's license and owning a vehicle will be an asset.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to join a forward-thinking company surrounded by a collaborative team of innovative thinkers;
- A rewarding career path with diverse opportunities for professional growth;
- A competitive compensation and benefits package including employer paid health and dental benefits for eligible employees;
- A generous learning and development budget to attend conferences, classes and other professional development events;
- A bunch of other perks that involve food, fun and travel.
*Preference will be given to candidates who are residents of Canada