Noze has digitized the sense of smell. We’ve done for the nose what the camera did for the eyes and the microphone did for the ears. It took six years and some help from NASA but we did it. Now it’s time for us to bring it to the world.
Are you interested in overseeing key projects for the organization? Does planning, organizing, and directing the completion of specific initiatives in the artificial intelligence space appeal to you? If so, then read on! Working with the Chief Executive Officer and Chief Technology Officer, in this role, you will have a direct impact on shaping the future of Noze's amazing journey.
People who succeed at Noze have a sense of urgency, a ton of initiative, infinite curiosity, strong internal drive, and an enthusiasm for bleeding edge tech. If you’re bursting with fresh ideas and want to join a company in its journey to change the status quo, then this opportunity is for you!
Who you are:
A self starter with a strong capacity to lead projects from inception to end delivery. Results driven, you will be moving the needle forward and drive change while ensuring key projects are completed by leading cross functional teams members who have different skills, knowledge and abilities. Strong technically, you have a great understanding of technology, tools, project management processes and best practices.
What you will do:
- communicate effectively with all stakeholders from different technical backgrounds, across other internal departments;
- negotiate with all parties involved while working toward a common goal;
- commit to frequent, high-quality deliverables in an ever changing environment;
- manage time and deadlines while prioritizing tasks and provide timely and accurate reporting on health of projects;
- solve complex problems, while keeping projects highly organized and maximizing productivity with a focus on quality and value, not allowing heavy processes to turn into roadblocks ;
- steer teams in the right direction and be recognized as a strong leader, with the ability to coach, guide, enable and motivate others;
- work in a fast paced environment while managing multiple projects concurrently, a tenacious self starter, you will unravel the details of complex cross-functional projects and effectively distill them into actionable project plans;
- demonstrate the technical know-how to drive projects to the end and manage potential risks, while being inherently curious with the ability to self-educate;
What you need:
- Bachelor's degree in electronic systems design or mechanical systems design or equivalent;
- 6 - 7 years of proven work experience as a project manager;
- Experience required in managing complex projects involving sensors, embedded systems, and AI;
- Experience in rapid prototyping techniques and tools;
- Experience in consumer electronics product development and project delivery into scaling and manufacturing;
- Strong operational and technical knowledge required;
- Excellent knowledge of project management methodologies and best practices;
- PMP designation (considered an asset);
- Experience working in a start-up or scale-up (will be considered a strong asset).
What we offer:
- The opportunity to join a forward-thinking company surrounded by a collaborative team of innovative thinkers;
- A rewarding career path with diverse opportunities for professional growth;
- A competitive compensation and benefits package including employer paid health and dental benefits;
- A generous learning and development budget to attend conferences, classes and other professional development events;
- A bunch of other perks that involve food, fun and travel.